Another Halloween nail art look! Again, it’s a CutePolish-inspired look because I’m all about the easy nail art. Cats are cute but something about a bunch of black cats with little green eyes is a little bit creepy!
You can achieve the look in 5 simple steps:
- Paint your nails with a base colour – any colour works but the lighter the better so that it contrasts with the black.
- Draw black semi-circles on the tips of the nails.
- Add triangle ears with a small detailer brush
- Use a dotting tool to create the iris (coloured portion) for the eye.
- Use a stripping tool or toothpick to extend a black line through the centre of the green dot for the pupils.